- To manage Back Office Investments & Mid Office Operations viz. Investment Banking & Settlement, Investment Accounting with Financial Statements, Computation of NAV & smooth completion of various Audits; and compliance, Reporting - Regulatory, Statutory, Internal, etc.
- Liaisoning with both Internal & External Customers; and Grooming Team Members to Improve Knowledge and efficiencies
- Ensuring smooth functioning of daily Investment Operations from preparation of Cash Flow report to Computation of NAV on daily basis.
- Carrying out Investment Accounting activities and finalization of Trial Balance with schedules for preparation of Financial Statements.
- Preparation of Financial Statements as per IndAs109 (IFRS)
- Support Preparation of Investment Schedules for quarterly/ annual financial statements
- Management of audits Statutory and concurrent.
- Regulatory reporting Preparation of Schedules, IRDA Reporting, Shareholder reporting and management reporting etc.
- Updating of SOP relating to Investment Back office/Mid office and its implementation
- Co-ordinating with various Audit teams and compliance to their reports
- Strengthening and Preparation of MIS / data including Fact sheet and reporting to various Committees and to other Departments / Stake holders in time and correctly
- Addressing the issues related to existing Investment Management System (IMS) related to Back office/Mid office activities and to have successful completion of UAT testing of new developments
- Grooming Investment Back Office Team/Mid Office to achieve organizational goals and make them ready for new challenges
Required Candidate profile
- Qualification: Chartered Accountant / ICWAI.
- 12- 15 years of experience in investments handling back office/mid office.
- Strong Interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong numerical and analytical skills
- Complete understanding of Investment Banking, Accounting & Settlement
- Understanding of Investment Regulations
- Making critical analysis of Financial Statements including Investment Schedules
- Advance Excel and basic understanding of Macros
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Functional Area:Financial Services, Banking, Investments, Insurance
Role Category:Senior Management
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:B.Com - Commerce, Any Graduate - Any Specialization
PG:CA - Any Specialization, ICWA (CMA)
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
Shriram Life Insurance Company Limited.
Shriram Life Insurance Company Limited (SLIC) is a part of Rs.1, 40,000 Crores financial services conglomerate Shriram Group, in association with Sanlam Group of South Africa. Shriram Life is a profit making Life Insurance Company with a mission to be the No.1 Life Insurance Company in the country with a purpose to serve the segments of society most vulnerable to economic impacts in the event of the loss of breadwinner of the family.
Life insurance arm of Shriram Group has carried forward the group philosophy of financial inclusion by penetrating the unexplored segments. Shriram Life has significantly focused on Inclusive growth by taking life insurance to the section where it is needed the most -The 'AAM AADMI' (Common Man)
SLIC is embarking on an ambitious expansion plan & is on lookout for talented & ambitious professionals.
Recruiter Name:Mr. Reddy
Contact Company:Shriram Life Insurance Company Limited.