- Ability to understand and analyze processes, teams, impediments and take projects to closure
- Create and execute project work plans and revise as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements
- Manage day-to-day operational aspects of the team
- Driving improvement initiatives that positively impact Client satisfaction
- Interfacing with leadership and identifying opportunities for value creation
- Maneuver seamlessly across all departments and levels to ensure and drive tasks to closure irrespective of the constraints and impediments
- Vendor search, vendor negotiation and end-to end vendor management
- Train the new employees and sensitize them towards customer centricity
- Consolidation and presentation of data in required formats using MS Office tools
- Track and follow up the status of requests of customers on a regular basis with internal departments and work towards their efficient and faster closure
Years of Experience 3-4
Additional Skill Required Experience in Net Promoter Score is a must
Any Other Specification - Positive attitude with a zeal to accept challenges and perform is a must.
- Self driven and self motivated
- Team leading skills, presentation skills, ability to converse fluently in English, Hindi and Telugu
- Ability to work under pressure and on multiple projects at a time to meet deadlines
- Ability to take responsibility, ownership and be responsive to the activities of the department
- Flexibility to stretch whenever work demands so
- Inclination towards helping customers and make a difference is a must
Salary: INR 3,00,000 - 4,00,000 PA.
Functional Area:ITES, BPO, KPO, LPO, Customer Service, Operations
Role Category:Back Office/Web/Transaction Processing
Desired Candidate Profile
Shriram Life Insurance Company Limited.
Shriram Life Insurance Company Limited (SLIC) is a part of Rs.1, 40,000 Crores financial services conglomerate Shriram Group, in association with Sanlam Group of South Africa. Shriram Life is a profit making Life Insurance Company with a mission to be the No.1 Life Insurance Company in the country with a purpose to serve the segments of society most vulnerable to economic impacts in the event of the loss of breadwinner of the family.
Life insurance arm of Shriram Group has carried forward the group philosophy of financial inclusion by penetrating the unexplored segments. Shriram Life has significantly focused on Inclusive growth by taking life insurance to the section where it is needed the most -The 'AAM AADMI' (Common Man)
SLIC is embarking on an ambitious expansion plan & is on lookout for talented & ambitious professionals.
Contact Company:Shriram Life Insurance Company Limited.