- Education: An MBA is preferred with HR specialization.
- Experience: At least 2 to 3 years in employee engagement.
- Excellent communication skills
- MS office proficiency, especially MS excel, PowerPoint
- Analytical skills with Multi-tasking ability
- Ability to connect with People and build great culture at work
- Employee Engagement activities at HO:
- Organizing small and large scale events for employees.
- Ensure organizational initiatives and projects are successfully communicated to employees and stakeholders.
- Manage projects from conception to completion. Help in gathering, planning, and managing final execution completely.
- Coordinating all the cultural events (monthly & annual get together, birthday celebrations, festivals, etc)
- Driving Wellness and Fitness activities at HO:
- Plan, edit and write content for a variety of internal communications channels, such as Cyclothon /Marathon, yoga etc by posters or email. The incumbent will be required to work with other teams/external vendors.
- Vendor Management:
- Co-ordinate with different teams and external vendors for communication collaterals includes e-mailers, posters, videos etc. Ability to negotiate with vendors.
- HR Operations:
- Managing HR Database and maintaining MIS report.
- Responsible for driving and managing all HR initiatives.
Salary: INR 3,00,000 - 4,50,000 PA.
Functional Area:HR, Recruitment, Administration, IR
Role Category:HR/ Recruitment / IR
Role:Employee Relations Manager
Desired Candidate Profile
Shriram Life Insurance Company Limited.
Shriram Life Insurance Company Limited (SLIC) is a part of Rs.1, 40,000 Crores financial services conglomerate Shriram Group, in association with Sanlam Group of South Africa. Shriram Life is a profit making Life Insurance Company with a mission to be the No.1 Life Insurance Company in the country with a purpose to serve the segments of society most vulnerable to economic impacts in the event of the loss of breadwinner of the family.
Life insurance arm of Shriram Group has carried forward the group philosophy of financial inclusion by penetrating the unexplored segments. Shriram Life has significantly focused on Inclusive growth by taking life insurance to the section where it is needed the most -The 'AAM AADMI' (Common Man)
SLIC is embarking on an ambitious expansion plan & is on lookout for talented & ambitious professionals.
Contact Company:Shriram Life Insurance Company Limited.
Address :5th Floor, Ramky Selenium, Plot No. 31 & 32, Beside Andhra Bank Training Center, Hyderabad, Telangana - 500032,India