- Build positive relationships with channels/branches.
- Identify opportunities for greater persistency
- Understand needs and develop plans to address them
- Identify key areas to cultivate profitable relationships
- Knowledge of relationship management practices
- Problem-solving attitude
- Excellent communication skills
- Having good knowledge of persistency enablers
- Teamwork and leadership skills
- Customer-oriented mindset
- Human relations
- Beingcollaborative and focused
- Understandingof MIS and other Persistency information
- Analytical knowledge will be added advantage.
- Beingfriendly and amenable
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Desired Candidate Profile
Shriram Life Insurance Company Limited.
Shriram Life Insurance Company Limited (SLIC) is a part of Rs.1, 40,000 Crores financial services conglomerate Shriram Group, in association with Sanlam Group of South Africa. Shriram Life is a profit making Life Insurance Company with a mission to be the No.1 Life Insurance Company in the country with a purpose to serve the segments of society most vulnerable to economic impacts in the event of the loss of breadwinner of the family.
Life insurance arm of Shriram Group has carried forward the group philosophy of financial inclusion by penetrating the unexplored segments. Shriram Life has significantly focused on Inclusive growth by taking life insurance to the section where it is needed the most -The 'AAM AADMI' (Common Man)
SLIC is embarking on an ambitious expansion plan & is on lookout for talented & ambitious professionals.
Recruiter Name:Mr. Chaitanya
Contact Company:Shriram Life Insurance Company Limited.
Address :5th Floor, Ramky Selenium, Plot No. 31 & 32, Beside Andhra Bank Training Center, Hyderabad, Telangana - 500032,India