- A competent professional with proficiency in streamlining business processes,defining continuous improvement processes and imparting training for achieving organization objectives.
- Good communication, presentation and mentoring skills with distinguishedabilities in developing training plans, procedures and service standards for usiness excellence.
- Designing and delivering on Training calendar with discussion with line managers.
- Content Design & Development.
- Preparation of training dashboards and MIS of region.
- Responsible for Competitor and Market movement.
- Responsible for Training effectiveness Vis a Vis Pre and Post training sessions.
- Schedule training sessions.
- Ensure wider participation of SOs in programs.
- Liaising with inter and intra departments for achieving corporate KRAs.
- Graduate/Post Graduate with life Insurance experience of minimum 5 years.
- Experience in Training/Sales/Operations.
- Should have command on communication skills in English, Hindi and Regional languages.
- Should have good command on MS Office.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Desired Candidate Profile
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
Shriram Life Insurance Company Limited.
Shriram Life Insurance Company Limited (SLIC) is a part of Rs.1, 40,000 Crores financial services conglomerate Shriram Group, in association with Sanlam Group of South Africa. Shriram Life is a profit making Life Insurance Company with a mission to be the No.1 Life Insurance Company in the country with a purpose to serve the segments of society most vulnerable to economic impacts in the event of the loss of breadwinner of the family.
Life insurance arm of Shriram Group has carried forward the group philosophy of financial inclusion by penetrating the unexplored segments. Shriram Life has significantly focused on Inclusive growth by taking life insurance to the section where it is needed the most -The 'AAM AADMI' (Common Man)
SLIC is embarking on an ambitious expansion plan & is on lookout for talented & ambitious professionals.
Recruiter Name:MS. MAMTA UDASI
Contact Company:Shriram Life Insurance Company Limited.