Roles and Responsibilities
- Manage a team of ADMs on daily basis to meet or exceed business goals.
- Assist / Support ADMs with activity management and review their performance on a weekly basis.
- Communicate deadlines and goals to team members.
- Allocate resources, Assign Business and supervise activities of ADMs.
- Identify skill gaps and assist on joint calls with team members (both ADMs and FAs).
- Address team concerns and provide direction whenever needed.
- Ensure that all business operations are done in accordance with company standards.
- Resolve all customer issues and ensure to provide outstanding customer services.
- Conduct performance evaluation of team members (both ADMs and FAs). And provide feedback for improvements.
- Build strong working relationships and maintain effective communications with team members.
- Identify business challenges and suggest appropriate action plans.
- Build positive working and learning environment for team members.
- Assist in FA recruitment, promotion, retention and termination activities.
Ensure that teams follow company policies and procedures at all times.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Graduation (Any discipline)
- Min 6+years of experience in Rural / BFSI/MFI/NBFC/Distribution/FMCG ( Must have 1-2 years in Life Insurance in entire career profile )
- Should not be agency profile in previous employer.
- Team handling
- Rural network connectivity
- Allotted district experience
Minimum stint with each company of 2yrs.
Age - 30yrs to 39yrs
Gender - Male only
Perks and Benefits
Handsome Incentives on meeting targets which are achievable.
Out location vacation trips paid by company on achieving contest parameters
Salary: 4,50,000 - 7,00,000 P.A.
Role Category:Life Insurance
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
Shriram Life Insurance
Shriram Life Insurance Company Limited (SLIC) is a part of Rs.1, 40,000 Crores financial services conglomerate Shriram Group, in association with Sanlam Group of South Africa. Shriram Life is a profit making Life Insurance Company with a mission to be the No.1 Life Insurance Company in the country with a purpose to serve the segments of society most vulnerable to economic impacts in the event of the loss of breadwinner of the family.
Life insurance arm of Shriram Group has carried forward the group philosophy of financial inclusion by penetrating the unexplored segments. Shriram Life has significantly focused on Inclusive growth by taking life insurance to the section where it is needed the most -The 'AAM AADMI' (Common Man)
SLIC is embarking on an ambitious expansion plan & is on lookout for talented & ambitious professionals.
Contact Company:Shriram Life Insurance
Address:Plot No 31 and 32,5th Floor,Ramky Selenium,Financi, al District, Gachibowli,Hyderabad, Hyderabad, Telangana, India