To support and contribute Channel Building effort by efficiently and effectively hiring and managing people ;
Post Graduate Degree in Management with Specialization in HR
Experience of around 2 to 4 years in TA /HRBP roles
Professional Experience/ Skills:
- 1 to 4 yrs
Talent Acquisition and Onboarding
- Develop a thorough understanding of the profiles for which you are searching by forming and maintaining a relationship with hiring managers.
- Perform pre-screening calls and interviews
- Screen resumes and talks to candidates at the top of the funnel, keep candidates engaged in the process and ensure that hiring timelines are met.
- Coordinate and see through the entire recruitment process; manage the pipeline of candidates from outreach through closing.
- Utilize a variety of sourcing channels to build a talent pipeline of active candidates and develop proactive sourcing strategies to engage and nurture the pipeline of passive talent.
- Leverage data, experience, knowledge, and industry trends to build and execute creative closing strategies.
- Act as a true partner to hiring managers on recruiting and sourcing strategies that help us hire the best talent.
- Ensure effective implementation of the organization-wide Sales Performance Management System across the channel for all the managerial employees in the channel
- Manage relationships with vendors for cost-effective and timely services
- Review performance of existing vendors. Provide feedback and take corrective action to address identified issues (delivery related, process-related)
- Ensure timely payment of vendor fees
- Ensure onboarding of new vendors as required and ensure adherence to the process for new vendor empanelment (vendor evaluation, contracts/ agreements, approvals)
Process improvement and Automation
- Ensure adherence to organization/channel-specific wide policies and processes
- Keep abreast of the latest trends in the area of HR. Adopt best practices
MIS & Reporting
- Ensure creation & maintenance of all HR related MIS for the channel including employee personal files
- Publish weekly monthly dashboards and prepare the relevant reports as required by the Management Channel.
- Hands-on experience with various selection processes.
- Familiarity with recruitment-related software and portals.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proven skills in using Excel to prepare reports.
Looking for immediate joiners
Role:Recruitment & Talent Acquisition - Other
Salary: 4,00,000 - 6,00,000 P.A.
Functional Area:Human Resources
Role Category:Recruitment & Talent Acquisition
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
PG:MS/M.Sc(Science) in Any Specialization,MBA/PGDM in Any Specialization
Shriram Life Insurance
Shriram Life Insurance Company Limited (SLIC) is a part of Rs.1, 40,000 Crores financial services conglomerate Shriram Group, in association with Sanlam Group of South Africa. Shriram Life is a profit making Life Insurance Company with a mission to be the No.1 Life Insurance Company in the country with a purpose to serve the segments of society most vulnerable to economic impacts in the event of the loss of breadwinner of the family.
Life insurance arm of Shriram Group has carried forward the group philosophy of financial inclusion by penetrating the unexplored segments. Shriram Life has significantly focused on Inclusive growth by taking life insurance to the section where it is needed the most -The 'AAM AADMI' (Common Man)
SLIC is embarking on an ambitious expansion plan & is on lookout for talented & ambitious professionals.
Contact Company:Shriram Life Insurance
Address:Plot No 31 and 32,5th Floor,Ramky Selenium,Financi, al District, Gachibowli,Hyderabad, Hyderabad, Telangana, India