Roles and Responsibilities
- Managing the team of Area Managers, Branch Managers, Sales Managers & Back Office Support Staff.
- Recruit, select, hire and train the branch staff.
- Ensure attendance, adherence to training schedules and sales management systems.
- Plan and achieve the business goals and financial KPIs/S&D KPIs
- New HH acquisition: Activate Promotion Programs, Build Databases, Organise Client Meetings, corporate Meetings, Professional Association Interaction, Work Site Meetings.
- Drive Distribution Objectives-Target segment/Reach/Penetration/Cross sell/Up sell.
- Build Product and Local Market Knowledge, Track Competition Activity and Practices.
- Coordinate the functioning of sales, Operations, Training and Service Personnel to ensure effective delivery of customer proposition.
- Retention of Staff: Ensure a healthy work environment and social interaction with team to inculcate a team spirit within the branch.
- Ensure compliance to Branch Audit Checklist and KYC/AML/IRDA guidelines at all times.
- Ensure adherence to the company's code of conduct, rules and regulations, maintenance of office premises and infrastructure.
Role:Regional Sales Manager (B2B)
Salary: 8,50,000 - 10,00,000 P.A.
Functional Area:Sales & Business Development
Role Category:Enterprise & B2B Sales
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
Shriram Life Insurance