Position: Business Analyst
Experience: 3- 4 years
Domain: Preferably life Insurance
- Responsible for understanding business problems and defining the functional approach to find Technical solutions
- Should be able to do drill down analysis of key Functional problems, interpret results, generate insight and recommend process flow, including technical, operational and business analysis and process modelling
- Ability to analyse and condense complex functionality into user responsive and functional supportive applications and to present a compelling argument to relevant stakeholders to acquire end-user satisfaction
- Work with internal teams and external teams to plug-in the organizational requirement with technical approach to deliver the solution
- Strong understanding of the QA cycle (regression tests, etc.) to confirm that proposed test cases fully validate acceptance criteria.
- Able to understand both technical and business needs, and be able to act as a translator between developers. Testing team and business users
- Quickly learner understand existing software systems, so that impacts of change requests and enhancements can be identified and documented
- Must coordinate and support UAT executed by business users, IT & QA.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Education:(UG - Any Graduate - Any Specialization) OR (PG- Any Postgraduate - Any Specialization) AND (Doctorate- Doctorate Not Required)
- Graduation with Engineering
- 4 years relevant experience in Business Analysis
- Ideal candidates will be able to demonstrate a strong academic background with solid technical foundations and with demonstrated ability to learn fast
- Strong attention to detail
- The ability to understand and interpret business problems
- Able to do drill down analysis of key business problems, interpret results, generate insight and recommend strategies
- Possess strong analytical/logical thinking skills and clarity of thought
- Demonstrate the ability to communicate analysis and recommendations to all levels of the business through verbal and written communication
Role:Technical Lead/Project Lead
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Role Category:Engineering Design
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:B.Tech/B.E. in Any Specialization
Shriram Life Insurance
Shriram Life Insurance Company Limited (SLIC) is a part of Rs.1, 40,000 Crores financial services conglomerate Shriram Group, in association with Sanlam Group of South Africa. Shriram Life is a profit making Life Insurance Company with a mission to be the No.1 Life Insurance Company in the country with a purpose to serve the segments of society most vulnerable to economic impacts in the event of the loss of breadwinner of the family.
Life insurance arm of Shriram Group has carried forward the group philosophy of financial inclusion by penetrating the unexplored segments. Shriram Life has significantly focused on Inclusive growth by taking life insurance to the section where it is needed the most -The 'AAM AADMI' (Common Man)
SLIC is embarking on an ambitious expansion plan & is on lookout for talented & ambitious professionals.
Contact Company:Shriram Life Insurance
Address:Plot No 31 and 32,5th Floor,Ramky Selenium,Financi, al District, Gachibowli,Hyderabad, Hyderabad, Telangana, India