- To prospect, onboard & optimize the sourcing options for FoS- [Agent & Frontline team] hiring
- To meet activation Targets of agent for the Zone
- To Initiate and Execute agent productivity plan nationally;
- To Plan, execute & improve the engagement of agent
- To execute and initiatives to Improve the business spread across the Zone
- To facilitate in training the Activation & retention team to understand the entire process of operations/ village survey/ identification of the agent
- Making the FoS a profitable entity at the village level;
- Responsible for building, maintaining, and growing positive relationships with partners and other stakeholders for cost-effective and timely services
- Ensure timely payment of vendor fees
- Ensure onboarding of new vendors as required and ensure adherence to the process for new vendor empanelment (vendor evaluation, contracts/ agreements, approvals)
Process improvement and Automation
- Ensure adherence to organization/channel-specific wide policies and processes
- Create the relevant processes and procedures
MIS & Reporting
- Ensure creation & maintenance of all Channel Development related MIS
- Publish monthly Zonal dashboards and prepare the relevant reports
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proven skills in using Excel to prepare reports.
Salary: 6,50,000 - 10,00,000 P.A.
Role Category:Banking Operations
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
Shriram Life Insurance
Shriram Life Insurance Company Limited (SLIC) is a part of Rs.1, 40,000 Crores financial services conglomerate Shriram Group, in association with Sanlam Group of South Africa. Shriram Life is a profit making Life Insurance Company with a mission to be the No.1 Life Insurance Company in the country with a purpose to serve the segments of society most vulnerable to economic impacts in the event of the loss of breadwinner of the family.
Life insurance arm of Shriram Group has carried forward the group philosophy of financial inclusion by penetrating the unexplored segments. Shriram Life has significantly focused on Inclusive growth by taking life insurance to the section where it is needed the most -The 'AAM AADMI' (Common Man)
SLIC is embarking on an ambitious expansion plan & is on lookout for talented & ambitious professionals.
Contact Company:Shriram Life Insurance
Address:Plot No 31 and 32,5th Floor,Ramky Selenium,Financi, al District, Gachibowli,Hyderabad, Hyderabad, Telangana, India