Job Description: Executive Assistant Position: Strategy and Project support Designation Assistant Manager/Deputy Manager Department Central Role Sub-Department / Vertical-Location HO Reporting Manager Assistant General Manager and EA, MD & CEO office Direct Reports No Direct Reportee Role Summary: Purpose:
Responsible for providing research and analytics support for strategy. The role holder plays an integral role in enabling various management & routine activities that enhance the effectiveness of the MD & CEOs Office and new strategy implementation. Role Requirements: Education: Graduate Degree in Engineering/Statistics preferred or MBA- Finance Experience Range: Experience of around 2 to 4 years in analysis/project management roles Professional Experience/ Skills:
- Sound knowledge and hands-on experience on Research (especially secondary)
- Excel / Microsoft office skills
- Good Understanding of Insurance sector
- Strong Analytical Abilities
- Understanding of the complexities of the business
- Project Management and Organisational Skills
- Good written communication and presentation skills
Key Responsibilities: Research
- Regular media monitoring for news and trends related to the sector
- Competition analysis
- Research for new product, strategy, etc.
- Regularly analyse the business performance by evaluating current performance against business plan, projections, tracking the relevant performance metrics, etc. Analyse and highlight the key focus areas
- Liaise with other departments for information and insights
- Participate in devising a strategy and implementation plan for new business models. Provide inputs backed by market research
- Ensure that confidentially and privacy is maintained at all times
- Provide end to end support to the projects (from initiation to build up) that are taken up as a part of the MD & CEOs office (like innovation projects, new business model/ channel/ product development projects, exploration for M&A, new business line, etc.)
- Devise strategies that enable focused efforts on enabling smaller channels to become bigger channels through performance improvement (completion analysis within the ecosystem, creating hype around the competition, MIS to raise red flags, motivating channels to perform better, etc.)
- Liaise with the channels to ensure effective implementation of the same
MIS & Data analytics
- Ensure accurate creation, maintenance and analysis of SLIC repository
- Liaise with various departmental heads to gather specific data, prepare dashboards, track changes in key metrics and highlight critical areas to superiors; Organize periodic business & functional reviews with relevant stakeholders
- Provide decision support through appropriate data gathering & analysis; Present considerations on various options / alternatives as appropriate
- Media Communication support
- Events/activities to encourage sales channels and business segments.
- Ensure that the SLIC website content is accurate and up-to-date
- Provide adhoc support for the key management team when needed
Relationships Internal Relationships Functions / Others Frequency Purpose of Interaction Ecosystem Channels As required Managing Ecosystem Channel performance All Departments As required Innovation Projects, Departmental data for analysis, Data for SLIC Newsletter HO Finance & Accounts As required Payments to vendors External Relationships Agents / Alliances / Others Frequency Purpose of Interaction Shriram Capital As required Manage Medial interactions for SLICs Consultants Daily Innovation projects Industry Associations, Peer Companies, Competitors As required Research Sanlam As required Updates for Sanlam Newsletter
Page 1 of 3 Confidential
Salary: 3,00,000 - 5,00,000 P.A.
Functional Area:Data Science & Analytics
Role Category:Data Science & Machine Learning
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:B.Tech/B.E. in Any Specialization
Shriram Life Insurance
Shriram Life Insurance Company Limited (SLIC) is a part of Rs.1, 40,000 Crores financial services conglomerate Shriram Group, in association with Sanlam Group of South Africa. Shriram Life is a profit making Life Insurance Company with a mission to be the No.1 Life Insurance Company in the country with a purpose to serve the segments of society most vulnerable to economic impacts in the event of the loss of breadwinner of the family.
Life insurance arm of Shriram Group has carried forward the group philosophy of financial inclusion by penetrating the unexplored segments. Shriram Life has significantly focused on Inclusive growth by taking life insurance to the section where it is needed the most -The 'AAM AADMI' (Common Man)
SLIC is embarking on an ambitious expansion plan & is on lookout for talented & ambitious professionals.
Contact Company:Shriram Life Insurance
Address:Plot No 31 and 32,5th Floor,Ramky Selenium,Financi, al District, Gachibowli,Hyderabad, Hyderabad, Telangana, India