Roles and Responsibilities
- To evaluate risks for life insurance application, using factors such as age, occupation, hobbies, family history, medical history, financial standing and other relevant conditions that determine insurability.
- Recommend, accept or reject insurance coverage within limits set in the underwriting policy
- Identify and highlight fraud areas to higher levels in hierarchy
- Liaison with Sales, Operations teams and Central functions to ensure smooth movement of cases within the stipulated TATs.
- Take up initiatives to improve the existing process
Role:Operations - Other
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
Shriram Life Insurance
"The Shriram Life Insurance Company was founded with the objective of reaching out to the “common man” with products and services that would be helpful to him as he set out on the path to “prosperity”. Operational efficiency, integrity and a strong focus on catering to the needs of the average Indian , by offering him high quality and cost-effective products and services, are the core values that drive the organisation. These values have been strongly adhered to over the decades and are now an integral part of the organisation’s DNA. The company prides itself on its deep understanding of the customer. Each product or service is tailor-made to specifically suit the needs of the customer. It is this guiding philosophy of putting people first"
View Contact Details+