Roles and Responsibilities
- The role will be responsible for recruiting FLS (Unit Managers), Provide training to FLMs through soliciting business through their natural market.
- Team Size should be 20-40.
- Responsible to grow the Channel in a Region (Hubli/Bellary/Gulbarga)
- Team of FLM(Unit Manager)s will report into the role
- Will be responsible for the top line and bottom line targets for the geographies mentioned above
- Will be responsible for achieving renewal targets for the Channel
Desired Candidate Profile
- Qualification: MBA - Marketing Steam.
- Experience: 5-15 Yrs of Sales experience in BFSI(preferably insurance sector). Out of which min. 3Yrs experience into team leading position.
- Preferred from Agency channel background.
Perks and Benefits
CTC: 8 - 10 Lakhs PA + Variable Pay.
Role:Regional Sales Manager (B2C)
Salary: 8,00,000 - 10,00,000 P.A.
Functional Area:Sales & Business Development
Role Category:Retail & B2C Sales
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
PG:MBA/PGDM in Any Specialization
Shriram Life Insurance
Shriram Life Insurance Company Limited (SLIC) is a part of Rs.1, 40,000 Crores financial services conglomerate Shriram Group, in association with Sanlam Group of South Africa. Shriram Life is a profit making Life Insurance Company with a mission to be the No.1 Life Insurance Company in the country with a purpose to serve the segments of society most vulnerable to economic impacts in the event of the loss of breadwinner of the family.
Life insurance arm of Shriram Group has carried forward the group philosophy of financial inclusion by penetrating the unexplored segments. Shriram Life has significantly focused on Inclusive growth by taking life insurance to the section where it is needed the most -The 'AAM AADMI' (Common Man)
SLIC is embarking on an ambitious expansion plan & is on lookout for talented & ambitious professionals.
Contact Company:Shriram Life Insurance
Address:Plot No 31 and 32,5th Floor,Ramky Selenium,Financi, al District, Gachibowli,Hyderabad, Hyderabad, Telangana, India