Roles and Responsibilities
- Managing the team of Sales Development Managers, Business Development Managers who knows about the market and ULIP products in detail
- Recruit, select, hire and train the sales staff.
- Ensure attendance, adherence to training schedules and sales management systems.
- Plan and achieve the business goals and financial KPIs/S&D KPIs
- Activate Promotion Programs, Build Databases, Organize Client Meetings, corporate Meetings, Professional Association Interaction, Work Site Meetings.
- Drive Distribution Objectives-Target segment/Reach/Penetration/Cross sell/Up sell.
- Build Product and Local Market Knowledge, Track Competition Activity and Practices.
- Coordinate the functioning of sales, Operations, Training and Service Personnel to ensure effective delivery of customer proposition.
- Retention of Staff: Ensure a healthy work environment and social interaction with team to inculcate a team spirit within the branch.
- Ensure adherence to the company's code of conduct, rules and regulations, maintenance of office premises and infrastructure
- Should be Graduate between 30-40 years of age
- Insurance Sales experience of Min 5 years along with min. 2 years of team handling experience
- Must be a local resident and well versed with the territory
- Should be fluent in local language
- Should have Good interpersonal and networking skills
- Should be dynamic and energetic.
Perks and Benefits
Perks and Benefits
Reimbursements and lucrative incentives
Role:Branch Manager/Regional Manager
Salary: 2,00,000 - 3,50,000 P.A.
Role Category:Corporate Sales
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:Any Graduate in Any Specialization
PG:Post Graduation Not Required
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
Shriram Life Insurance
Contact Company:Shriram Life Insurance
Address:5th Floor, Ramky Selenium, Plot No. 31 & 32, Beside Andhra Bank Training Center, Hyderabad, Telangana - 500032,India