- Establishing, communicating and regulating administration related standard procedures, process and rules in the company to ensure efficiency
- Designing the annual administration budget and getting an approval for the same from the Management
- Providing pricing inputs in the facilities and infrastructure procurement & maintenance budget
- Planning and forecasting the infrastructure requirement on the basis of manpower planning by the HR and handling cost effective procurement of the same
- Managing and coordinating for the arrangements of the in-house/ external meetings, conferences, events etc.
- Ensuring effective vendor selection i.e. identifying, evaluating & selecting vendors and service providers to ensure effective services for the company within the Administration budget
- Closely coordinating with the vendors to ensure best deals and services
- Ensuring timely payments of vendor by following up for the same internally whenever required
- Maintaining and record keeping for office expenditure, supplies and infrastructure
- Monitoring the housekeeping and security function in the company to ensure clean, safe and healthy work environment for all the employees
- Managing procurement & usage of the access cards and ID cards in the company while ensuring adherence to policy and guidelines laid out for the same.
- Branch office new agreement and renewals.
Salary: 2,50,000 - 4,00,000 P.A.
Functional Area:Administration & Facilities
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
Shriram Life Insurance
Shriram Life Insurance Company Limited (SLIC) is a part of Rs.1, 40,000 Crores financial services conglomerate Shriram Group, in association with Sanlam Group of South Africa. Shriram Life is a profit making Life Insurance Company with a mission to be the No.1 Life Insurance Company in the country with a purpose to serve the segments of society most vulnerable to economic impacts in the event of the loss of breadwinner of the family.
Life insurance arm of Shriram Group has carried forward the group philosophy of financial inclusion by penetrating the unexplored segments. Shriram Life has significantly focused on Inclusive growth by taking life insurance to the section where it is needed the most -The 'AAM AADMI' (Common Man)
SLIC is embarking on an ambitious expansion plan & is on lookout for talented & ambitious professionals.
Contact Company:Shriram Life Insurance
Address:Plot No 31 and 32,5th Floor,Ramky Selenium,Financi, al District, Gachibowli,Hyderabad, Hyderabad, Telangana, India 5th Floor, Ramky Selenium, Plot No. 31 & 32, Beside Andhra Bank Training Center, Hyderabad, Telangana, India Manjeera Trinity Corporate, 13th Floor, E-Seva Lan, Landmark : Next to Manjeera Cinepolis, Hyderabad, Telangana, India