We have an urgent requirement for Territory Manager- Bangalore.
If you are interested then please share your CV for firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Managing the team of Sales Development Managers, Business Development Managers who knows about the market and ULIP products in detail
- Recruit, select, hire and train the sales staff.
- Ensure attendance, adherence to training schedules and sales management systems.
- Plan and achieve the business goals and financial KPIs/S&D KPIs
- Activate Promotion Programs, Build Databases, Organize Client Meetings, corporate Meetings, Professional Association Interaction, Work Site Meetings.
- Drive Distribution Objectives-Target segment/Reach/Penetration/Cross sell/Up sell.
- Build Product and Local Market Knowledge, Track Competition Activity and Practices.
- Coordinate the functioning of sales, Operations, Training and Service Personnel to ensure effective delivery of customer proposition.
- Retention of Staff: Ensure a healthy work environment and social interaction with team to inculcate a team spirit within the branch.
- Ensure adherence to the company's code of conduct, rules and regulations, maintenance of office premises and infrastructure
- Should be Graduate between 30-40 years of age
- Insurance Sales experience of Min 5 years along with min. 2 years of team handling experience
- Must be a local resident and well versed with the territory
- Should be fluent in local language
- Should have Good interpersonal and networking skills
- Should be dynamic and energetic.
Role:Area Sales Manager
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Role Category:Retail Sales
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
Shriram Life Insurance
Shriram Life Insurance Company Limited (SLIC) is a part of Rs.1, 40,000 Crores financial services conglomerate Shriram Group, in association with Sanlam Group of South Africa. Shriram Life is a profit making Life Insurance Company with a mission to be the No.1 Life Insurance Company in the country with a purpose to serve the segments of society most vulnerable to economic impacts in the event of the loss of breadwinner of the family.
Life insurance arm of Shriram Group has carried forward the group philosophy of financial inclusion by penetrating the unexplored segments. Shriram Life has significantly focused on Inclusive growth by taking life insurance to the section where it is needed the most -The 'AAM AADMI' (Common Man)
SLIC is embarking on an ambitious expansion plan & is on lookout for talented & ambitious professionals.
Contact Company:Shriram Life Insurance
Address:Plot No 31 and 32,5th Floor,Ramky Selenium,Financi, al District, Gachibowli,Hyderabad, Hyderabad, Telangana, India